DC Puppy Training With A Professional Dog Trainer:
The Key To A Happy, Peaceful Puppy!
Every day we receive calls from exasperated puppy owners. No one can figure out how such an adorable, joyful puppy can create so much stress and frustration! Guess what? We know the secret!
Our puppy training programs teach dog owners two very important things: how to overcome the common puppy raising challenges, and how to create a deep bond with your puppy. As you learn how to overcome issues like housebreaking, chewing, jumping, hyperactivity, etc., your relationship with your puppy will shift from exasperation, to true companionship.
Advantages of Monument Dog Training’s Puppy Training Program:
- One-on-one lessons with a professional dog trainer and dog behaviorist
- Unlimited follow up support for your puppy questions
- Our in-home puppy training program is personalized to your lifestyle and environment
- If you have any behavior concerns as your puppy matures, we offer significant discounts toward our commitment-based dog training programs
Perhaps the most valuable aspect of our puppy training program is the information you’ll learn about dog development and dog psychology. You’ll learn what to expect from your dog’s behavior as your puppy matures, and how to breeze through the “rough” patches. You’ll also learn how to read your puppy’s signals and body language, and learn to predict how he/she will respond to certain situations. Best of all, you’ll learn how to communicate with your puppy in a way he/she will intuitively understand. These skills will serve you well from puppyhood into adulthood!
Our puppy training programs teach you how to train your puppy the following:
- Housebreaking (believe it or not, it’s not that tough!)
- Appropriate chewing
- Basic obedience skills
- How to be calm in the house (hyperactivity is not the only option!)
- How to avoid excess chewing, digging, and barking
- Appropriate greeting behavior
If your puppy is 16 weeks or younger, please give us a call at 202.318.1380 or fill out our contact form to learn more about our puppy training programs! If your puppy is older than 16 weeks, please check out our in-home dog training programs.